What in the World?
Yeah, that is what I thought when I heard of this homeopathic remedy to cleanse the ears. Last night when our friends, Bryan and Aleta, came over they toted along this kit for us to watch Bryan try. He had a large amount of water in his ears from wake boarding that had been in there for over a week. Basically, you light the candle and let it burn and it is supposed to clean out your ears of all the gunk and such. Anyway, I was not brave enough to try but TC was. He said his ears felt much clearer afterwards! However Bryan still said he had a lot of water in his ears. It was just such a random thing to do I thought I would post about it. The funniest thing was that while TC's ear was getting cleared out the air conditioning guy came over to look at our unit because it has been making a strange noise and he looked at us like we were doing some weird voodoo ritual! So if any of you are having ear troubles give it a go, maybe you'll have the same success TC did!


4 comments:
Nice TC! You're the man!
Haha! That reminds me of the windex thing from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.... Does it really work?
I've always wanted to try that!!! did it work?
Yeah, it does work, the smoke gets in your ear and softens up the wax helping your body clean it out.
Post a Comment