So this will not be a bitter post-I promise! This weekend was a lot of fun! It was my birthday on Friday and TC went all out for a wonderful celebration! Thanks hun! Also to update you we are finally recovered from our illness. Hopefully it will last for awhile.
So Thursday afternoon through Friday morning my brother, Spenser, was nice enough to babysitt Savanna so TC and I could have a nice outing. Thanks so much Spenser!!
We started the day by having lunch at The Olive Garden.

Then we headed up to Armstrong Mansion in Salt Lake where we had a free night's stay. It was a cute place. We stayed in a nice suite with a kitchen, dining and living room area, and a bedroom. It was a bed and breakfast so we got a nice buffet breakfast in the morning. Here are some pictures of the place.

That night TC surprised me with tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra winter concert. We had a blast! For those of you that have never seen them in concert, I highly recommend it. They put on a great show. It was almost three hours long without an intermission. The lights and special effects were awesome along with the music. After that we headed back to the hotel, had breakfast the following morning, and then headed back home. It was a nice getaway-very relaxing!
On Friday night we had a gettogether with family. TC's brother, James, is in town so we were able to spend time with him. It was a wonderful birthday! Thanks to everyone for making it special!
Savanna with Aunt April-apparently from the ribbon on her head she thinks it is her birthday!

Saturday we took a trip to Toys R' Us to go birthday and Christmas shopping for Savanna. It was a lot of fun-I love shopping for her. Of course since she doesn't understand yet she went with us and so did TC's brother, James. He was a trooper helping us pick out gifts! Here are some pictures of Savanna playing.

Saturday evening we were able to spend time with James and a couple friends. It was a wonderful weekend and it was great having James here and being able to spend time with him and TC's sisters.
4 comments:
What a great weekend. Happy birthday!
Oh how fun. Happy Late Birthday Ashley! I am glad that the two of you got some alone time. Very rare when you have kids. I hope you are doing wonderfully. It looks like you are. P.S. Christmas shopping is so much fun when you get to be Santa for your kids. So enjoy!
What kinds of things are you guys getting for Savanna? Christmas is so much more fun with kids! We have no idea on Kaytlin's main present yet. Any ideas?
I'm glad you had a happy birthday Ashley! We are gearing up for the holidays too. I have my eye on some type of tricycle or bike for Nathanael and a mom in my ward invited me over to make capes for our little boys. I'm excited about that. :)
Love and hugs!
Post a Comment