Halloween Weekend
We had a fun weekend! Halloween night we went bowling with our friends, Devin and Naomi, who were so kind enough to invite us. We had a great time though I did not bowl as well as normal. Oh well! Then we went to a Halloween party and hung out there. There was great food! Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera in so didn't get any pictures from there. Saturday TC and I were able to attend an emergency preparedness fair for our stake and then we went to The Gateway to do a little pre Christmas shopping and get some makeup for myself at Merle Norman that was discounted. That night I went to see Mama Mia with my friend, Ashley. That is a fun movie. Sunday we were able to hang out with TC's sisters, April and Marisha, and April's husband, George and Marisha's friend, Mark. Savanna loved getting all of the attention from her aunts and uncle! I just have to talk a little bit about Savanna's progress. I usually save this for the month update but I just can't wait. She is crawling all over the place now! It is so exciting! It is so fun to watch her grow and change. We love her so much! Enjoy the pics!


2 comments:
Looks like a great Halloween! Don't you just love going to Tucanos at Birthday time. That's actually the only time Mike and I go because it's the only time we can afford it...but it's oh so yummy!
I found your blog! Savannah is sooo cute! I can't believe how much she has grown! I love your themed Halloween costumes! How cute!
Post a Comment