Fall sickness!!
So I am usually pretty healthy and don't get sick very often so these past six weeks have been kind of crazy in the Perry household. It started the end of September and I got a cold followed by Savanna getting a cold. Then we were both better for about a week and then she got another cold, then I got it, followed by TC. Then we've been better for about 2 weeks and TC woke up early Tuesday morning throwing up and was down all day Tuesday. Then Savanna threw up that night. The next day I was very sick but am doing better now. My brother, Spenser, who lives in our basement now caught the stomach bug as well. Just crazy-at least it appears to be a 24 hour thing. Anyway, hopefully we are on the road to being a healthy household for awhile!!


5 comments:
Yuck! Well, I'm glad you were able to sneak in a few days of feeling better to come see us!
A little tip from the nanny... ;)
I would suggest you keep a supply of AirBorne on hand! A parent/nannys BEST friend!!!!
hope you all feel better soon!
Hugs, Line
We can completely relate to you guys. I hope you are starting to feel better. I hate being sick and it is ten times harder to be sick when you have a sick hubby and kids.
Me too so then we can hang out again!
Man it is going around!! Our family got it too!!
Post a Comment