Happy 30th Birthday TC!
This past Friday TC celebrated his 30th birthday! I know-30! It is hard for me to believe I am married to a 30 year old. Anyway, we had a great weekend celebrating and thanks to all of our family and friends who played a part in his big day! TC's birthday weekend included many of his favorite things: cherry crepes, bowling, lunch at the Smokehouse, an afternoon out of golfing, and Tucano's. (It was a little bit more expensive than past birthdays but I figured this was a more monumental birthday!) Anyway, Savanna and I hope TC had a wonderful birthday! I am so lucky to have TC as my husband. He is so good to me and a wonderful father to our little girl. He works hard to make sure I can stay home with her but still spends quality time with each of us. He always encourages me in my goals and compliments me every day! He is patient, kind, and is always willing to help others. I love you TC! Happy Birthday! Here are some pictures of the celebration. (Sorry these pictures are in reverse order from when they actually happened. I was too lazy after posting them to change it.)
Tucano's (Savanna loves Tucano's. She loves meat and just devoured her food. It was cute!)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday TC, my favorite older brother! Looks like you had a good time. We love and miss you!
Way to Party!!! It's fun to see your family grow. We live in Monaco Court now. Apt 310 if you ever want to come by, or we can come by sometime.
Sounds like TC's birthday was Great!
MMMMM those crepes look so good.
I am hungry!!!!
Give Savannah a big hug for us.
Yeah, I'm with mom...I wanna eat those up like NOW! :) We totally need to go to that smokehouse together!
Happy Birthday to TC. I'm sad we missed the party, but it looks like it was such a fun day! Oh, and what's wrong with being 30? :) Just kidding. Age is just a number, right? I still feel 18...and maybe I still act 18?
happy birthday TC!
Post a Comment