Warm Weather and a Spiritual Uplift!!
So this last week we were able to enjoy some wonderful warm weather.. unfortunately it is not here to stay and it was snowing earlier this morning! I love the winter but am always excited for spring! Savanna and I were able to enjoy some walks and visits to parks this week with family and friends! It was wonderful. Savanna loves being outside so she had a blast! We also have a wonderful uplifting weekend. We are able to attend stake conference. Elder Perry and Elder Wheeler were there at our stake conference and it was wonderful to hear the counsel he had to give us. (though the Saturday night session we did not hear much because we spent it in the nursery!) I loved the significance he placed on family and always remembering that our greatest joys come from our relationship with them. We also had the opportunity to attend the Draper temple dedication via satelllite from our church building. Thanks to my brother, Spenser, for watching Savanna so we could attend this memorable event! We had a wonderful time. Well here are some pictures of us enjoying the weather this past week. Dont' worry all you Utahns-it'll come back!


4 comments:
I LOVE her hair in pigtails!
Cute hair! She is getting so big! When it is warm again, we will have to meet at a park or something!
Oh my goodness she is soo big and sooo cute! I love her little chunky cheeks they remind me of my baby girlie! Hope you guys are doing fabulous. Sure miss you!
I love checking the blogs and seeing updated pictures of the grandkids. She is soooooo cute.
Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment