Farewell Provo!
So we moved on Saturday. It was a bittersweet day. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends who helped us move! We appreciate your friendship so much! We will miss living in Provo but hope to still keep in touch with our friends there. We have so many wonderful memories of our time there that we will treasure forever. I have fun pictures of our moving day that I will post later. We are getting settled in our new home but are not totally done. It is a lot of work!! I really hate moving. I really want to move as little as possible!


7 comments:
Hang in there, things will get better! We really valued your friendship and will try and keep in touch!
We can't wait to see your new place in August. Put up pictuers soon so we can see the awesome paint job :) I was thinking about you today. I will try to call soon> But I officially lost my cell phone, at Walmart So sad, so I am in the process of getting another one, but it might take a few days :(
Love Na
I am excited to see pics of your home. I am excited for you. Home ownership is the best.
so sad for your have to say goodbye to your friends. I have maintained friendships throughout the years of us moving, too, so I am pretty positive that you will, too.
I am kind of in denial that you're not just a few minutes away anymore. Hope you are loving your new place!! Keep in touch for sure. I want to hear updates on how life is going for you guys, etc. Hope the painting turned out wonderfully and that we can get together sometime, too!!
I know you will enjoy your new home and neighborhood. Sounds like
you have been working working working to have pretty much everything unpacked already!
WOW!
Happy Father's Day to you TC.
So where are you guys moving to? Mike McC
I am so bummed! We are moving back to Provo in July! We just missed you, but it sounds like you are not too far, so we will still have to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment