Welcome Copper!
So my good friend, Cassie, and her husband, Tim, had their baby girl, Copper, on June 8th. She is adorable and we are so happy for them! Congrats!! We are still waiting on a cute picture that I took of her on Cassie's camera because my battery was dead so no pictures for now. Just wanted to keep up my trend of honoring my friends' babies! And we are moving in 2 days-aaahh!!


2 comments:
Hey Ashley- how is the packing coming? Is your house in boxes. Wish I could be there helping you. I bet you guys are getting so excited, keep breathing!
I was thinking woudn't be fun to do dinner/games with the chavez WHen we come in August. Just like old times?
Link to Cassie's blog. She has pictures.
Isn't copper adorable?
Have fun moving and let me know when to come see your new place.
Post a Comment