We are Homeowners..well almost!
We closed on our house today! All the paperwork should go through tomorrow and we can get our keys and we will officially be homeowners! So yes we are very excited! Of course, I am also nervous to have the responsibility of having a house, sad to leave our home and friends here, etc, overwhelmed with moving and everything. TC doesn't understand how I can have so many different, conflicting emotions! He is just pretty much excited and that's it! Oh how I wish I wasn't so complex! Anyway, life is crazy right now getting ready to move and we are painting this weekend but it is good. We hope to be happy in our new home and we hope our friends here don't forget us! We are not that far.
Here we are celebrating at the Olive Garden for lunch


11 comments:
Why can't guys have those same emotions too? Scott thinks I'm crazy when I say I feel all those things at once. Haha! And you just seriously made me crave Olive Garden! Wonder if I can convince Scott that we need to eat dinner there tonight......
Congrats!!! You will have double the friends when you meet your new friends waiting for you by your new house.
I want to come see. Just let me get the wedding done.
I'm excited for you! Sorry about slacking as a friend... I've not felt well at all and had a rough weekend. I do want to see you!
I'm excited to help you guys get all moved in and settled! I just know you'll make friends fast and will love your ward!
Hey congrats! It was fun talking to you today. Wish I was there to help you out - good luck with everything!
Congrats on your house! That is so exciting! It will be great for your little family. Ashley you look great in this picture.
Hurray for your own home! Can't wait to see it. And don't worry about all the emotions. I'm pretty sure I felt(and some times still do) excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Miss you!!! I wont forget ya!!
Hooray!!! Congratulations on everything being 'final.' We are going to miss seeing you, but you aren't far and hopefully we'll see you at Seven Peaks.
All I have to say is Sunday School and Relief Society just aren't going to be the same without Savannah scooting around the room. :)
Hey it's Jen Low (the Canadian who used to be your ward). I was so excited to stumble onto your blog!
Congratulations on your new home. I'm glad to see all is well. Your daughter is such a big girl and is sooo beautiful, wow! You can see what Dave and are I up to @ daveandjenlow.blogspot.com
CONGRATS! That's such a huge step!! My Mom said she saw you at church on Sunday. That's nice of you to say hello to them. Hope things are going well for you!
Post a Comment