Friday, August 21, 2009

Month Update!

So this has been a crazy month so here is a posting overload to catch you up on what has been going on this month! We have had a fun month and have enjoyed spending time with family and friends!

2 comments:

Klin said...

So I read all the way down. You have had a very BUSY month!!!

Savannah is so adorable. I love the stories about her. I especially liked the one about the ant. That is just AWESOME!!!

Congrats to TC's teaching job. It is great that you can stay home with Savannah. Although it seems that having a job might be easier than entertaining her after your recent activities ;)

Love reading about your cute family.

Apryl May said...

Ashley this looks great! you must have spent a lot of time on this! love it! now i need to do mine, haha.