Baby Shower Fun!
So I was lucky enough to have a really fun baby shower this past Saturday. Thanks to Ashley for opening up her home and hosting it and the other Ashley and Aleta for hosting as well and thank you everyone for coming! It was so fun to get together with everyone. The food was wonderful, the games were great, and our little man got so much cute stuff! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Here are some pictures of the festivities. Oh and did I happen to mention that I am 37.5 weeks pregnant and if he doesn't come by April 8th then I am being induced. That is 2 weeks from tomorrow! It is just crazy that it is coming so soon!
TC's sister, Marisha and I. She drove all the way down from Idaho for the shower and it was great to have her there. (Oh, my face looks so fat at the end of my pregnancy..oh well!)


2 comments:
So cute. Sorry I couldn't make it. My girls had a dance competition all.day.that.day. A baby shower would have been more fun and relaxing.
I'll get your gift to you. It's a good excuse to come see you and your home.
Oh, Ashley! I love the name you picked out for him. What a fun shower! I hope you guys are doing well. Little Savanna has grown up so much. She is adorable, as always. We will be thinking a lot about you guys these coming weeks!! Congratulations! He's going to be such a little stud. :)
Post a Comment