Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday TC!

Well TC celebrated his let's just say birthday this past Saturday. (We are still young but getting to the point where maybe we don't broadcast our age as much. You can probably figure out how old he is just by checking out his birthday post from last year.) Anyway, we had a good day. TC did work for about 8 hours and got home around 3:00 p.m. Then we hung out for a bit and he opended his present "(The Hidden Christ"-it is supposed to be really good) and enjoyed some cherry icecream. We then headed to the Smokehouse to meet up with a group of family and friends. That was a lot of fun. They have like the greatest birthday coupon ever. TC got a free meal, soda, and a dessert and if you have 10 or more people you get 10% off the whole group so that was nice for everyone that was there. It was great to visit and TC's sister, Marisha. suprised us by driving down from Idaho for the evening. That was great! Afterwards TC and I headed to see "Alice in Wonderland" in 3d while Savanna hung out with her uncle and aunts. "Alice in Wonderland" was entertaining but a little trippy. I swear he was smoking something when he wrote it. It actually is not the original "Alice in Wonderland" but rather a story based on Alice returning to Wonderland. That is all I will say about it so I don't spoil it.
Anyway, TC seemed to have a fun birthday! I am grateful for him and everything he does for our family! Unfortunately, I brought our camera to our birthday festivities but realized on the way to the Smokehouse that I put in dead batteries. Smart! So I don't have any pictures really which I am sad about except a few here of TC reading the cute card Savanna got for him. (A Mickey Mouse one she picked out herself.) I also put some pictures of her helping make cookies yesterday.

1 comments:

Sarah F said...

wow, sounds like a great birthday meal! we saw Alice in Wonderland last night, too, in 3D. It is a little weird but I guess the book is and so are Tim Burton films. But we actually really liked it! It has some great messages in it I think.
We miss you guys.