Monday, August 16, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Ride!

So some of you may remember my pessimistic post a few weeks ago about how TC had planned a night at the Homestead Resort and a hot air balloon ride for a surprise late anniversary gift and how everything went wrong that week for it not to work out. Anyway, we did end up going on our hot air balloon ride this past Wednesday morning while my mom was still here and was able to watch the little ones. Thanks Mom! We decided that we would split it up and stay the Homestead another night. Anyway, we had a great time despite having to get up at 4:30 in the morning to meet at the hotel where the bus was picking us up. I was a bit nervous I must be honest to launch myself into a hot air balloon but it actually was not very scary. It was super smooth and it was beautiful to look over Midway and Heber. We didn't end up landing where the guy who was flying it was planning on but he says that happens a lot. Just as long as we landed right.. Anyway, it was a great anniversary gift. TC also surprised me with a pair of orange sapphire earrings at the end of our date. What a great guy-the best decision I made was marrying him. I was a bit confused for awhile but he was patient and waited for me. Anyway, here are some fun pictures from our date.

0 comments: