Clark update-4 months
So our little guy is growing fast!! He is now a little over 4 months and is such a fun little guy. He smiles and coos a bunch and loves to be held and in on all the family activity. He has rolled over from his belly to his back three times and is so close to rolling from his back to his stomach. He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth. We gave him rice cereal about a week ago and he is already a pro at it! He loves it! Savanna loves to feed him as well. We took him to his 4 month check and he is still a big baby! But his height has now surpassed his weight. He still has not started sleeping through the night again..we are hoping the solid foods help with that. I don't know if he is actually hungry or just in the habit now of waking up. He did sleep through the night a couple of times in the past few weeks but not consistently. Hopefully he will start doing it again soon!
Here are his stats:
Weight: 18 pounds 4 ounces-98%
Height: 27 inches-Off the charts
Head circumference: 17 inches-80%


2 comments:
It is about time:-) He is so cute! You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work! Love you!
Wow, you've been blogging like crazy! So I can't believe Clark is already 4 months - time flies....and he's quickly approaching Holland's height and weight, though she is a year older :) LOL. The hot air balloon ride looks fun - I've always wanted to do that (although 4:30am does not sound fun)! Sorry for the loss of TC's friend - that's really sad, but I'm glad you were able to go to the memorial service. Looks like you were still able to have some fun on your trip too. And I like that Savanna knows what a wedgie is :)
Post a Comment