Loss of a great friend
One of TC's best friends from high school, Mike, was killed in a scuba diving accident on July 27th. TC also kept in contact with Mike after high school so he was very upset by this news. It was quite a shock to us and TC's family and friends in Washington. I had the opportunity to meet Mike and his wife on several occasions. We were able to attend their wedding reception and stayed at their house in Idaho once and they stayed at our house as well once or twice. He will definitely be missed greatly. Our prayers are with his family especially his wife and their little girl and also their son who is on the way. I can't even imagine the grief she is experiencing but I hope she finds comfort in knowing that many are praying for her and thinking of her. As I mentioned in my previous post we left Montana early to attend a memorial service for Mike in Washington on Saturday, July 31st. TC's dad who is a bishop conducted the service and did a wonderful job. Mike will be remembered with love always.


2 comments:
It wouldn't happen to be Mike McCullough?? The McCullough's were in our ward when I was a kid. My mom told me about the accident just yesterday. My heart goes out to their little family.(is TC from Spokane?)
Yes, that is who it was. I can't believe you know him too - talk about a small world. TC is from the Tri-cities, WA which is where Mike's family moved to when he was in high school. We have a link to their blog on here (the Lovecat one).
Post a Comment