Exercise Videos
So my post high school and post baby metabolism has me working my BUTT off (literally) to get in and stay in shape. So I exercise a lot more now. SO I really do not prefer to exercise with videos. I rather jog or go to the gym. Unfortunately TC's work schedule only permits me to go the gym about three times a week because he leaves at 5 in the morning several times a week and I like to work out five times a week. I do not own a treadmill so I have been resorting to exercise videos a couple times a week but I've exhausted the lame disco abs and yoga ones at the library. Does anyone have any they really like? (And yes I have considered P90 X but do not have the time right now to exercise that long per day. I usually only get about a half an hour in.) Anyway, thanks for the help!


4 comments:
At Walmart they have a ton from 5-15 bucks depending. Pilates is good for the body!
i used one of jillian michaels (from walmart) last year...it has some really good stuff in it. even coach chris approved (even though he couldn't make it through the whole video). :) good luck!
Try netflix or youtube. They have some good ones online. :)
Hey Ashley! I use Jillian Michaels 30 day shread. It is only 20 minutes, and has three levels, you pick which level you are at. Sometimes I'll do the level one and then the level two when I have 40 minutes to spare...not very often :0).
Post a Comment