Sunday, November 7, 2010

Price Matching

SO to follow up on my prior coupon post I wanted to thank all of you that has given me advice. I wanted to tell you that I started price matching and think it is awesome for any of you that would like to try it! I also use coupons on top of this method and feel like it is working great. I signed up for a blog called deals to meals and it is so easy to use. It does cost $5.00 a month but I am saving more than that on groceries. Essentially how it works is it will list all the items in red that are a better deal that week than Sam's Club, Costco or Wal Mart. You just add the items you want to your shopping cart for the week, bring it to Wal Mart and they will match any prices of any stores that are lower than theirs. I know many of you have probably heard of this before but if not you should totally look into it! Then I use coupons on top of it that I find from pinching your pennies.com. It feels good to have found a system that is working for me and to save some money!

0 comments: