Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (Yesterday)

So I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. Mine was really not that great. I came down with the stomach flu or food poisoning yesterday and was sick all day long. Add to that the fact that TC worked liked all day because they asked him to work overtime at his main job because they were really far and then he taught classes that night-he left at 5:15 in the morning and got back about 8:00. I was able to manage pretty well and napped while the kids napped. Around 6:00 I started feeling really awful. Uggh. Woke up this morning and feel a lot better than yesterday though still kind of tired. Everyone else seems to be ok at least right for now. But TC did spoil me and got me a pedicure, manicure, and facial at a nail place (it was a school so we got a great discount) and this pretty gift pictured below. It is a heart clock that says "Yours for Time and all eternity. Your loving husband, TC" What a sweetheart! I got the kids some cards and Savanna some candy. I also made a homemade gift for TC this year (yeah imagine that. It was my friend's idea and a few of us did it together). It wasn't that crafty so I managed-lol. It is a little lunchbox type box and we decorated it with stickers and put Hershey's kisses inside and notes with things we loved about our husbands. Very cheesy but fun! Anyway, well just been bumming around the last couple days and feeling a bit stir crazy since now I'm feeling better. Hopefully no one else will get sick!

2 comments:

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Bummer feeling sing on Valentine's Day but at least you know you are loved. Cool clock--you should have posted the lunch box too.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

I laughed at my spelling error!
It would have been great if you had felt like "Sing"ing on Valentine's Day.