Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm sick of winter!

Anyone else sick of the cold? I'm really ready for it to be warm again! I guess a part of me is still a Florida girl. I like it to be cold for the holidays but in January I'm pretty much done with it. And what is the deal with RSV? I feel bad for all the friends and people I've heard of that's kids have gotten RSV. It really seems like it is going around big time this year. Well just lots of stuff. So many people are sick. Luckily we have escaped RSV so far though we have had plenty of colds and Savanna is getting over croup right now. And Clark is getting tubes in two weeks because he has had 4 ear infections since October. Sigh. The doctor was very confident that tubes were the best choice for him. Anyway, I'm tired of being couped up indoors. I want to get outside, go to the park, go the pool, fly a kite with Savanna! Thank goodness we are taking a trip to Florida soon since warm weather is probably still a couple months away!

0 comments: