Recent Savanna Quotes
Savanna cracks us up with the things she says. I try to document as many as I can so here are some recent ones. *While looking at wedding pictures of TC and I "Mommy, why am I not there? Where am I?" -After explaining it to her she still seemed a bit confused. "Mommy when I get married Garrett will hold up my dress." (Garrett is one of my close friend, Candace's, son. We have told Savanna several times that she should marry Garrett when she grows up and now if you ask her who she is going to marry she will say Garrett. She has another little friend name Donovan and she told me once, "Donovan wants to marry me but I can't marry him. I am marrying Garrett.) *While shopping at Wal Mart and getting some blueberries. "Mommy, sometimes blueberries give me diarrhea." Lol-true. *Savanna's new favorite phrase is "Cute little..." So here are some of the recent things she has said. " Mommy, I like your cute little dress." " You are a cute little mommy." "Cute little buddy." (to Clark) *Savanna also loves to add, "arent I?", "don't you", etc at the end of sentences. "I'm really good at this game, arent' I?" (referring to Memory which she is obsessed with right now!) "I'm a big girl aren't I?" "You really like me Mommy don't you?" And her favorite question now is "Why?". She asks it over and over and over again. Sometimes it's cute and sometimes not so much.


3 comments:
I love hearing all the cute things little kids say!
Love it. I wish I'd thought to write down and record all the cute things my kids said when they were little.
Cute blog! I'll have to put you on my regular reading list. Also, you'll need to show me how to get such a cute lookign blog. Mine is SO boring!
I'm off to take Kian to the Dr. for his ear infection, but I'll read more and comment more later.
And yes-it was good to see you today. Here's to a playdate soon!
Post a Comment