Florida Trip
So the kids and I got back from Florida on Saturday after being there for a week and a half. We had a great time. For those of you that don't know I grew up in southern Florida. It's been a year and a half since I've been back and it was nice to be there. My parents still live in the same house that my dad built and I grew up in so it was nice to be there. It was sad that TC couldn't come because he had to work and is taking time off other times later in this year for trips. We missed him but it was a great reunion when we got back! We got back and he had done some organizing around the house so that was really nice of him. My mom was nice enough to fly out to Utah before and after to help me with the kids on the flights (I did not ask her to do this. She volunteered and she likes to come to Utah too. Nonetheless it was really nice to have her help. I also am nervous flying so that made her help even more appreciated. ) Anyway, we did a lot of fun stuff like go the zoo and the beach and visit family. We drove up to see my Grandpa in Northern Florida for two days and it was so wonderful to see him. This was the first time he was able to meet Clark. Anyway, we had a 6:30 a.m. flight out on Saturday which was a bit rough and both of the kids were both sick this weekend but seem to be doing better so we were able to rest, watch conference and try to get back into the swing of things. I love going on vacation but it always seems when I come back there is like double the amount of stuff to do. Anyway, it was a nice break from reality but being home is nice too! I took a lot of fun pictures from the trip that I will put up later. Unfortunately we are having camera issues. The battery is dead in the camera and the piece that locks and unlocks it is broken off and we cannot get the battery out to charge it. So right now I can't take pictures or get them off my camera. Great, just in time for Clark's birthday tomorrow. Guess I will have to borrow my Mom's camera.


0 comments:
Post a Comment