Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Clark update-22 months

So Mr. Clark is now 22 months! He really is almost 2. That is just crazy. We love Clark and he gets more and more fun every day. His favorite things right now include: his family, dancing, doing puzzles, coloring (aka scribbling), playing with his sister and doing anything she does, dogs, treats, and CARS, TRAINS, BUSES, AND CARS, CARS, CARS. He loves to play with all his little cars and the track and battery operated cars we got him. These are his favorite toys right now and he plays with them every day. Clark is really starting to show his little personality and is talking a lot. I have to admit though that I don't always know what he is saying. Some of his words are very clear and some are not. Clark is very happy and it is really easy to make him laugh. He also can be stubborn and is most likely to be upset if you interrupt him playing with his cars or tell him he can't have a cookie. We love our little Clark. Here are some of the things we have heard Clark say recently. "Adidas (Savanna) hit me." "Push Mama!" (His favorite game to play when I change his diaper. He pushes me with his feet and I pretend to fall or run into things. He thinks it is hilarious.) "Cheese too" (Or whenever he wants something that someone else has he will say the word followed by too) "I love Mama. I love Da Da." (Though usually we have to prompt him to say this) " Get the spoon." "Bring me Mama!" (In the car) "Not cold. Mama cold?" (He was not cold but was asking if I was. So sweet.) "Mitt Romney!" (Savanna taught him that one. ) "Hug Mama! Hug Adidas. Hug Daddy!" "No No Mama!" (Or Dada or Savanna whenever we ask him to do something he does not want to.) "Oh gosh!" "Of course!" "Smurf straw" (Savanna has a smurf straw and he will remind me to get it for her and the way he says it is hilarious.) "Bambi"

0 comments: