Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Weekend

So we celebrated Valentine's Day this past weekend since tomorrow we have some other stuff going on and TC gets up really early on Wednesdays. On Friday TC and I went out on date to the Olive Garden and to the ballet Don Quixote. We had a nice evening and the ballet was really good. I did not really know the story of Don Quixote before seeing this ballet and it was entertaining and actually pretty funny. I forgot to take any pictures though. Saturday evening TC took Savanna on a Daddy/Daughter date to a community dance. Savanna had such a fun time and always love going out with her daddy. I love how happy she looks in all of the pictures on her date. She feels like the most special girl in the world when her daddy takes her out! It's so precious. TC's sister, April, was also here visiting this weekend and it was fun to spend some time with her. I hope all of you have a Happy Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day has always been my least favorite holiday (I just don't like how commercialized it is and that we need a day to express our love to each other.) It is starting to grow on me a little bit more though.

Savanna and Clark reading with Aunt April
Playing in the Princess Tent with Aunt April
Savanna and TC's date
TC even let her stay out a little bit later so they could ride the train for fun.

1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Savanna looks so beautiful!!! And very happy and excited. TC looks so proud of her. It just melts my heart that you guys do the personal dates. Love it. =)