Thursday, May 17, 2012

Savanna Quotes


  • "I'm giving Woody to Clark because I'm all grown up." (I think she got this from Toy Story 3 when Andy gives his toys to Bonnie at the end. She did this two days ago and she hasn't played with Woody since!)
  • (Running out of her room one night) "I turned out my lamp and I can see in the dark! Because of the carrots!" (She has recently decided she likes carrots!)
  • "Mommy I am so happy you cleaned my toilet!"
  • (With my dad at the post office when we were in Florida) Random post office lady: "I love your pretty clothes!" Savanna: " Thank you but I have a lot more clothes you haven't seen."
  • "Has she been resurrected yet?" (about an older woman- I guess she hasn't quite grasped this concept yet..)
  • "Mommy I will love you even when I am grown up."
  • "Mommy I will love you even when I have kids."
  • Savanna: "When I have a little sister she can play with this toy." Me: You really want a little sister don't you?" Savanna: "Yeah, really bad!" (Again no announcement yet!)
  • "Mommy I want to live with Nana in Florida."
  • "I love everyone! I love all my aunts and my uncles. I love everyone!"
  • "Mommy let's make pictures for Nana so she is not sad that we left her."
  • "Mommy if you went to jail I would be sad."
  • " Mommy I want to go to church every day!" (She loves church!)
LOVE HER, LOVE HER, LOVE HER!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

LOL! "Mommy if you went to jail I would be sad." That's hilarious!