Monday, May 14, 2012

Update


So I haven't posted in a few weeks. We have been really busy. Life is good though. I have been informed by a few people though that my blog is not showing that it is being updated for the last few months so maybe that is why I haven't been getting very many comments on my posts. Or maybe not and my blog has just gotten boring-lol! Either way TC is working on fixing this problem and will hopefully have it fixed soon. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last month. The pictures are mostly of the kids and I's trip to Florida for 10 days to visit my parents and my grandpa. We had a great time! I'm being a little lazy with this post by lumping so many things together with not much details but I just don't feel like doing separate posts for everything. I still need to do some updates on the kids but that will have to wait for later. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!


Thanksgiving Point-Tulip Festival


Florida!-Fun toys at Nana and Papa's house.

How tall am I?
The first couple of days we were in Florida the weather was rainy so we went to play area with several bounce houses.

Fun at the pool at a friend's house.
Savanna liked to" help" (aka coloring and using Papa's calculator.) Papa work. (My dad has an office in the basement.)
Visiting my Grandpa on his farm (also the picture above. I could not type above that one for some reason.)


Downtown Disney




Lion Country Safari












Dinner at the Cracker Barrel

 (Above)Fun visit from my cousins. (Below) Story time in Nana's rocking chair.
 Nana's early Mother's Day gift.





 Clark helping cook dinner on Mother's Day.

(Below) BEACH!




 Back in Utah-Savanna and Clark drawing pictures for Nana so she would not be sad that we left.
 Savanna is a big helper with yard work (and in case you are wondering those are dark crystal light stains on her face.)
 Clark has been really into trying to dress himself lately. As you can see though we have a little work to do.
 Uncle Spenser who just came back to Utah with the kids at the park.
 Clark being subjected to Savanna's dress up moods once again.
 Race for the Cure
 The kids' first birthday party with a clown.
 A visit from Aunt Marisha and Uncle Forrest.

4 comments:

Tyson and Kendyl said...

I still read your posts:) I love seeing all the pictures of Florida, it makes me homesick. Your kids are growing up. They are both adorable. And by the way, you look great! What is your secret?

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow that Florida beach looks AMAZING. =) We had a blast with you this weekend! That was so cute when Savanna said, "Maybe we can take a picture of us hugging and it can be in my 4th year video for my 5th birthday"

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

THANKS FOR POSTING! Loved to see all the Florida pictures.

Candace said...

A few weeks ago I thought, wow, I don't think I remember Ashley posting about her trip here or anything since, I wonder if she's given up on blogging? But then I checked your website and saw that you had been, but it hadn't been coming through on my RSS feed. So, count me in that pile of people who noticed it wasn't updating. It still isn't, but I try to remember to actually check the site.