Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Even more quotes...

I just want to remember all the cute things my kids say so here is some more for you.

Savanna

  • Elle (Savanna's friend): "We are best friends aren't we Savanna?" Savanna: "Of course we are!"
  • (At the pool last night she was very brave I think because TC was there. She was swimming on her belly with a life jacket and going under water. I've been trying to do that the whole summer!) So these are some of the things Savanna said after she went under the water. We did bribe her with ice cream by the way! 
  • "This is the hardest thing I've ever done!"
  • "This is the bravest thing I've ever done!"
  • "I'm proud of me!"
  • (At Wal Mart today) "Mommy are you going to have a black baby?"
  • (About her primary teacher on Sunday) "Sister Petersen is beautiful!"
  • (To her primary teacher) "I love you more than cupcakes."
  • (To me all the time) "I love you 400 Mommy." "I love you a trillion Mommy." "I love you  a billion billion Mommy." "I love you more than you love me."
  • (In the bathroom at the pool last night) "I need to go before you Mommy. I have to pee a lot worse than you do!"
  • (To a friend of mine whose little daughter was wearing a sleeveless shirt) "You should put a shirt underneath that."
Clark
(After going under the water in the pool.) "I get a M n M!"

(To a random boy at the pool) "I like you."
"That's how you know!!!" (Sung loudly from Enchanted)
"(To Savanna this morning when she moved away from him on the couch with a very sad face) "But Savanna I like you."
(When I was bringing him in from the car one night) "Why is it so dark? There's a dragon coming!"
"The wolf will come and eat Mommy, Daddy, Savanna, and Clark."
(To a random person at Wal Mart today) "Hi. I Clark."


0 comments: