What we have been up to...
well here are some pictures to show what we have been up to lately besides finding a new house to move into (more on that later).
Fun at Farm Country-Afton, Clark, Savanna looking at the ducks and geese.
Savanna, Julian, Afton, and Clark
Fun at the Dinosaur Museum
Fun with friends-Clark, Addie, and Elle
My little cuties (Savanna has been dressing herself and loves to ties that pink strap around her that goes to a purple and pink dress. And yes Clark is in underwear and no he is not quite potty trained yet.)
Went to our Bishop from our married student ward's birthday party this past Saturday. Here is a group shot of the families from that ward who came. We still stay in touch with most of them. Unfortunately you can't see Savanna in this picture. TC is holding her and the guy in front of her is blocking her.Going with friends to the trampoline fun center. My kids love this place!
Dressing up as Cinderella getting married (After this I had to dance with her being her prince (TC wasn't home). She was very insistent that I put my hand on her back while we dance just like princes do.) That's her "I'm super adorable pose" by the way-lol.
Savanna in her ballet/tap/gym class. She loves it! It is so cute to watch too! She is the one in the light pink leotard in the back.


2 comments:
Awww what fun! She is so cute in her leotard, my gosh! =)
I love the picture of Bishop Driggs and the 5th ward. I know everyone but the couple blocking Savannah.
Post a Comment