More Quotes
*These kids sure keep me laughing! They either are making me laugh or driving me crazy! They sure are cute though.
Savanna
- "Mom how about we name the baby Nemo if it's a boy? Or Dory if it's a girl?"
- (To me) "I love you my grown up, my mother, my mommy, my Ashley."
- "I love you my big girl."
- "Mommy I love you more when you have a baby in your tummy."
- (To me while handing me something) "Here you go lovely."
- (To me) "I love looking at your orange eyes."
- (Kissing my tummy) "I love the baby in your tummy."
- "Heavenly Father will send a girl."
- (At the park today while lying on the playground) Me: "Savanna what are you doing? " Savanna: "Sun bathing."
And in case you think you think all she says is nice things here are a couple not so nice things she said to me but still funny nonetheless.
- (At the park today) Savanna: "Can I have some snacks?" Me: "I didn't bring any today." Savanna:"Ugh, bad mom!" (FYI I don't call her bad Savanna so not sure where she got this from!)
- (After putting her in time out after her and Clark were trying to poke each other with their forks at lunch) "I need a new mom."
Clark
- Me: "Clark what do you want to be for Halloween?" Clark: "Hmm...Jasmine!"
- "I love you so much Mommy!" (Melts my heart!)
- (Today he was moving a bunch of stuff into the hallway) Me: "What are you doing?" Clark: "Packing!"
- "Papa makes me eggs. I like eggs."
- (When he didn't go pee on the potty) "I already went pee pee last week."
- "I love you Savanna." (He says I love you all the time. It's so cute.)
- (One day while driving to the pool in TC's car because he took mine to work.) Clark: "Where is your car Mommy?" Me: "Daddy took it to work." Clark: "Oh darn it. We need to go get it."
- "I swim all by myself!" (Every time we go to the pool and he tries to swim all by himself. He is too brave!)
- "Oh my gosh! The puzzle is on the floor! (After he put all the pieces on the floor like he's not sure how they got there!)


2 comments:
So funny!
I love that you record this! So fun :)
Post a Comment