It's a Girl!
So I succumbed to my curiosity and found out the gender of our baby yesterday. TC thought it would be fun to wait to find out the gender until the baby was born since we already have a girl and a boy and we don't really need to buy clothes. Anyway but I decided I really wanted to know. So our ultrasound was yesterday and we found out we are having a little girl! I'm excited. This is what I wanted because I really want Savanna to have a sister since I only have brothers. Also I think it will be an easier adjustment for Clark to be the only boy for now. We maybe want a 4th and then I'll really want that one to be a boy. Anyway we are happy! The baby looked healthy to me on the ultrasound. She had all her parts but the ultrasound technician can't give us detailed results so I am going to call on Monday to see if everything looked ok.


3 comments:
I am super excited for you! Savanna is going to be a wonderful older sister.
Congrats!! I'm very excited for you!
Congrats on the little girl! Too bad I'm having a boy this time around, so they won't be like Savannah and Evie.
Post a Comment