Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Romney Luncheon



So TC and I had a cool opportunity to go to a luncheon today in support of Mitt Romney and he spoke at it. My parents are good friends with Ann Romney's brother and his wife so they told my parents about it and my parents contributed the money (which they were planning on doing anyway-it was quite expensive to get in but almost all of it was contributed towards his campaign) and then TC and I went since my parents live in Florida. Anyway it was really cool. We saw Mia Love there and Sean Bradley. Clark Hinckley, President Hinckley's son, also sat at our table. I love you my democratic, Obama supporters family and friends but we are really shooting for and hoping for a victory for Mitt Romney in November!!! Maybe some of you would like to reconsidered?!? Take a look at Mitt Romney. He has the vision of the kind of America I want to see in the future!!!!

0 comments: