Thursday, September 6, 2012

More Quotes

Savanna
  • (In church on Sunday) "Is Jesus coming tomorrow?" Me:"I don't know. We never know when he is coming. If he comes tomorrow though your preschool will be canceled Tuesday."
  • (In church on Sunday while singing the hymn, The Spirit of God) "Mommy who's Hosanna?"
  • "Mommy, Spenser is 26 and you are 29. He is younger than you but bigger than you. Mommy 29 is pretty old but not old enough to die!"
  • (Background: We took Savanna to a princess ball last night where you met princesses and had different activities. This is what Savanna informed me of this morning at breakfast.) "Mommy last night I told Cinderella she is not a real princess." Me: "When did you tell her that?" Savanna:"When you and Daddy were not looking. She said she is a real princess though." Me:"Do you think she is a real princess?" Savanna:"No. She just smiles like a real princess."
  • "Mommy you have the cutest kids! Some parents think their kids are the cutest though."
  • (In the outdoor bathroom last night at the princess ball) "Ugh it smells disgusting in here!"
  • (After coming home from her first day of preschool on Tuesday) "Mommy did you cry?"
  • (About this toy she got at preschool on Tuesday) "I got this for my whole family because I thought you all would enjoy it. I will have this my entire life. When I die I will hold it in my hand."
Where does she come up with some of this stuff? LOL!
Clark
  • Me: "Did you have any dreams last night Clark?" Clark: "Yes I dream about Cinderella."
  • (Last night at the princess ball) "I am not a princess. I cannot dance with my shirt." (All the little girls were dancing holding their dresses up.)
  • "I cannot eat that. I will choke on it."
  • "I want to dance to bippity boppity boo. We have bippity boppity boo."
  • (While chasing me with a pretend spider. Clark loves to torture Savanna with this and she really doesn't like it and makes a really whiny noise.) "Mommy you are Savanna. Say aaah!"
  • (When Savanna left for preschool today) "Mommy don't cry."

0 comments: