Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What we've been up to


So I haven't blogged in a few weeks so here's what we've been up to. Life's been a bit crazy but good. We are enjoying our summer. I'm training for my marathon getting up early to get runs in before the kids wake up and TC's been running some too since he's running in a relay in the end of June. The kids had some end of the year stuff going on and we listed our other house that we were renting a week and a half ago and hoping it sells very soon. There were some issues with the renter that I don't want to get into that have caused us more stress and the sooner the house sells the better. TC's been trying to keep up with the yard work at both houses and has been very busy with work as well. So life has been a little stressful the last few weeks but it'll work out! Here's some fun pictures!

Savanna, Sadie (Savanna's best friend), and Clark riding in the Ford Raptor jeep my parents got them for Christmas. This jeep has been a big hit with our kids, all their friends and the neighbor kids.

Savanna and Clark had their end of the year recital for their music classes. They both participated and did a good job. Savanna played bells for one song. Clark kissed his friend, Naomi, on the cheek during the concert and when he was supposed to point "I love you" during the song Skindaraminky to his parents he pointed to Naomi instead. What a flirt! After their recital we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point but for some reason it looks like I took videos there instead of pictures? Except for the last picture at the restaurant.







We went to the new aquarium with my good friend, Marthe and her daughter, Sadie,. We had a fun time!


Found Clark like this during his time out
For Memorial Day weekend we hung out with some family. Saturday we went to the Sacred Arts Exhibit at BYU with TC's brother, James.  Then we ate at Chili's and got a shake at the malt shop. Monday TC's sister her husband and their daughter Hurley stopped for a few hours on their way back from camping and it was so fun to see them.


Just a picture of our little sweetheart, Linnea. She is just the cutest!
The kids had their show week for gym. They both really enjoy gym. We only have pictures of Clark's class though because when I got to Savanna's class the camera was dead. At least I got it all on video though and brought the camcorder!



0 comments: