Thursday, June 19, 2014

Half Marathon and Father's Day

So this weekend I ran in the Drop 13 half marathon and it was a lot of fun. I was really happy with my time-1 hour 56 minutes and 11.8 seconds. I wanted to break 2 hours so happy that I did. I even stopped to go to the bathroom so I think I could have been even faster. I was SO sore though for the next couple of days! I ran the whole race and it was downhill so my legs really felt it We ate at a waffle house on the way home. Then the kids had a birthday party and we spent some time with TC's brother. Then we had a relaxing day on Father's Day. TC had breakfast in bed, we hung out as a family playing games and made TC's favorite food for Father's Day-pasta primavera.  A busy but fun weekend!






0 comments: