Linnea-16 months
So I'm a little late with my update on Linnea since she is now 16.5 months. We love our Linnea! At 16 months Linnea:
- Loves when Daddy comes home
- Loves to go outside and will grab her shoes and point to the door
- Loves to swim and takes baths
- Loves her family
- Is starting to learn how to go down the stairs
- Is getting a little too attached to her binky
- Likes to read books
- Is very attached to her stuffed animal cat
- Likes to be read to
- Likes to watch baby signing time
- Runs not just walks!
- Loves to be chased
- Loves to be tickled
- Loves to play peek a boo
- Likes to play hide and seek
- Will hold up her hands in the air and say "Go?" when she can't find something. So cute!
- Will parrot "I love you"
- Can point to her head, hair, nose, ears, eyes, belly, hands, feet, arms and legs
- I'm going to try to list just some of her new words from last month but I seriously can't keep track. She says a lot of words and parrots almost everything we ask her to say but here's the ones I can think of: vacuum, Savanna (Dana), buckle, candle, pool, water, bird, tweet tweet, puppy, car, boy, girl, "Happy birthday", hair, head, nose, ears, eyes, belly, feet,grandpa, ow (and owie), Allie (a little friend of hers), please, thank you, yes, no, body, cute, again
- She can sign milk, all done, hurt, please, thank you,bath, again
I'm realizing too as I'm posting I never posted her 15 month stats so here they are.
Weight: 26 pounds 7 ounce-94%
Heigh: 32 inches-95%
Head Circumference: 18.7 inches-95%


0 comments:
Post a Comment