Conference weekend
So we had a nice weekend with TC's parents and brother ,James, who came down to visit us and TC's two sisters ,April and Marisha, and April's husband, George who also live in Utah. We started off the weekend on Friday by spending the evening at The Gateway. On Saturday we watched conference, hung out, and played games. Sunday we went to TC's cousins' house for lunch in between sessions and then after the second session we ate dinner at George's parents' house where we had a wonderful time visiting and playing more games! (TC's family really loves games as do I so it works out well!) TC's family headed home Monday morning. Although it was a short trip we had a great time and always enjoy seeing them! We are grateful for all they do for us (I'm not just trying to earn brownie points with my in-laws! I really do love when they visit!) This weekend my brother, Spenser, also came back from some of his military training. It is great for him to be back! He is living with us right now. Although this weekend was very fun for us it was not quite as fun for Savanna. We really noticed this weekend that Savanna has developed stranger anxiety! She would cry often whenever others picked her up and would always be looking for me. I don't know if she was just overwhelmed by how many people were around but she usually loves being around large groups of people! She also just got over a cold and now has another one so maybe she was feeling under the weather. She warmed up to TC's mom by the end of the weekend-thank goodness! I hope that this stage doesn't last too long. It makes me feel good that she loves me but at the same time I want her to be able to be comfortable around others and get to know her family members. She doesn't usually cry around our friends and family that lives here. I guess she is used to them. Anyway, enough about that. Whenever Savanna develops a new behavior, I am always analyzing it and trying to figure it out especially if it is unwelcomed! Here are some pictures from this weekend!


3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! I can't believe how much older Savanna looks! Kaytlin is starting to develope stranger anxiety too. We sure miss you guys!
Awww! Thanks for posting those pictures! Its so fun to see and remember the fun weekend, even though I was on the verge of tears all weekend. haha. BETTER NOW!
Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
And if you want to learn chinese,please visite at http://www.chinesepal.cn/.
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!
Post a Comment