Friday, October 31, 2008

VOTE

Ok, so I usually don't like to use my blog as a soapbox but I just wanted to encourage everyone out there to vote in this election. TC and I voted early yesterday and I just feel a sense of satisfication knowing that I have contributed my opinion to the future of our country. I feel it is important to vote even if you are not thrilled with the candidates-pick who you feel is the best choice. That's it. I won't go off any further and I will still like you if you choose otherwise!-Lol. Oh, and Happy Halloween! I am sure I will post more pics later. We are going to a Halloween party tonight.

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I couldn't agree more! I went to vote early today but the line was RIDICULOUS, so I'm going back on Tuesday. I was on a time-crunch today and didn't have 2 hours to wait in line. It's so important to do our part during elections. That is the beauty of this country...that we have at least the power to make a difference.

Lori said...

Just have to ask you... have you finished the 2nd Twilight book yet? Hehe.