Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girl Time

I am a big advocate of one on one girl time. I think it is important for us as women to be able to talk about our feelings and do "estrogen boosting" activities that the men in our lives may not appreciate as much. This Friday TC was nice enough to babysit Savanna while my friends from my Master's program, Joyce, Cassie and I went out for Cassie's birthday. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and had a great time though the wait was almost two hours long and they told us it was only going to be an hour! Oh well it just gave us more time to talk. It was so good to talk up with each other. We always end up laughing hysterically by the end of the night. Thanks for a wonderful night girls! I love you guys! I tried putting our picture up and then had a difficult time. Sorry Yesterday, I also got a surprise phone call from my friend Grace who came and visited with her daughter Evie. We had a good time just visiting and catching up with each other. She is heading back to CA tonight. Hope you enjoy the pictures of the babies together. I have been thinking this past weekend how grateful I am for the friendships in my life. Each one means so much to me and is specigetal and unique in its own way. So I just wanted to tell all my friends thanks for everything you do for me and I am grateful to have you in my life!

2 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

How fun! Girl time is the best and you can't go wrong with the Cheesecake Factory! Savanna's hair is looking a lot longer now.

...April* said...

Estrogen time is the best! You and Marisha and I should all get together for a girl's night sometime while she's here. Wouldn't that be fun?!