Monday, October 27, 2008

Festive Weekend

We had a fun weekend doing festive activities celebrating fall and Halloween! On Friday night TC, Savanna and I went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. We missed the ward activity to the corn maze the weekend before because Savanna and I were out of town. We had a fun time though we did end up taking the emergency exit out of the corn maze because we were tired of wandering around. Then we walked around some of the other activities. We rented a wagon and Savanna loved being pulled around in that. Then on Saturday night we went to our ward Halloween party. We had so much fun dressing up! A big thanks to TC's sister, Marisha, who helped us get ready and braided my hair! Savanna was The Cowardly Lion, TC was The Scarecrow, and I was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! We enjoyed a variety of soups at the party and visiting with friends. Unfortunately I meant to get more pictures of other ward member's costumes and then forgot. Maybe I'll get a later chance on Halloween. Sorry, also some of these pictures are kind of blurry.

Savanna & Dad bundled up for the corn maze
Playing on the playground
TC & Savanna on the cow train
Follow the yellow brick road!
Our friends, Bryan and Aleta, dressed up as the Wicked Witch of the West and the flying monkey from the Wizard of OZ so we got some fun pictures with them!
Our friends, Ashley and Chris, dressed up as a bowling ball and pin

6 comments:

Marissa said...

What a fun family costume idea! We've never coordinated like that. I actually don't think Scott and I have ever dressed up for Halloween together! We should though, looks like everyone had some great costumes.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

CUTE PICS! I love see the blog with the updated pictures etc. Boy you sure can tell Savanna's olive complexion next to Garrett and you Ashley!

Amy said...

Cute! I LOVE the costumes!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Oh no! I'm sure there was a picture that I took that wasn't blurry! Sorry
You guys are absolutely adorable, how fun! =)

Youngberg Family said...

You guys are so cute to coordinate like that. Sure looks like fun!

Lori said...

She is so stinkin' cute in that costume! We loved your wizard of oz idea. So fun!