Good Luck James!
We just had a great week long visit with TC's brother, James. He is leaving for his mission on February 17th to South Africa. We wish him the best of luck. We had a lot of fun playing games and hanging out. We went to the temple, bowling, out to eat, and James treated TC to a full day of skiing. Enjoy the pictures!
Savanna and Uncle James (Not the best picture, she is attempting to get down and walk as usual!)
This was the first time we actually let Savanna bowl (well push the ball off the ramp). She had such a fun time and clapped almost every time she let the ball go. She also clapped for us on multiple occasion after we bowled. It was so adorable!


5 comments:
I can't believe James will be in the field soon. Looks like you guys had fun together! Savanna looks like a little girl now. Not so much like a baby, but a toddler. She's on her way to be a bowling pro like you guys.
Aww how fun! I miss you guys, and I wish I could have been there
thank you so much for sharing those awesome pictures!
Haha, I love the one with April, George and James staring down the camera
That's adorable that Savanna loved bowling so much!
=D
I am sooo glad you got your blanket back. What a relief. Savanna looks so cute when she is bowling, maybe we should try and take Evie.
it was so nice to see and talk with you at Katie's baby shower. I really miss the 5th ward and seeing everyone almost made me cry. i hope we can keep in touch via blogs.
What a great post with all those pictures and fun family times. James will be a great missionary. Good luck James!
Post a Comment