Welcome Carlie!
So as some of you may know several of my friends are pregnant right now. (No and I am not included on this list!) Anyway, the first baby of 2009 out of this group was born today! One of my best friends, Candace, had her baby girl, Carlie this afternoon in Texas. She was born at 2:02 p.m., weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz and is 18.5 inches long. She and Candace are doing well. She has a proud older brother, Garrett, who is almost 3, and her proud father, Nathan. Congratulations to the whole family! TC, Savanna, and I are so happy for you all and are so excited to meet Carlie! We are so grateful for your friendship! Isn't she a little cutie? ( I figured it was ok to post this post labor pic, Candace, since it is on your blog as well!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment