Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Savanna Update

I also felt like writing about Savanna and everything she has been up to lately. She is now 13.5 months old. Time is just flying by!! She is our little sweetheart and gets cuter and cuter everyday! Some new adorable things that she has been doing lately include the following: 1. giving us a cheesy, squinty smile when she is being silly 2. laughing when other people are laughing like she is in on the joke 3. folding her little hands under her chin when it is time for prayer (She will even anticipate a prayer before we say it. For example, after the sacrament hymn on Sunday she folded her hands under her chin, and then we went out to eat with some friends on Friday and when we got our food she did the same thing. She also will fold her hands underneath her chin after her story and song at night because she knows we will be saying a prayer! It is so cute!) 4. Saying uh oh about 40 times a day whenever she drops anything 5. A couple of times this month when she has fallen she will say, "Baby, baby!" Apparently I have said this when she has fallen before-lol.
Savanna is on her way to having 5 teeth and is practically running around the house now. Oh one more cute story. The other night we were at our group Family Home Evening activity and TC and I were talking in the kitchen. I looked around for Savanna because I saw her wander and here she was walking to me carrying both of my shoes! She found my shoes out of all the other shoes that were at the front door and brought them to me to let me know she was ready to go. Then she walked and got her hat. It was really cute.
We love our sweet little, Savanna and love being able to watch her grow every day. Here are some recent pics. Enjoy!

Here is Savanna playing at the mall! She has a blast.

Savanna especially loves walking outside recently. We will let her walk around before going to get the mail.

2 comments:

Clore said...

I like your face after you went down the slide :-)

Youngberg Family said...

Oh she is just adorable. I can't believe how old she is looking and I guess acting too. You should try to get a picture of her folding her hands. You guys are great parents!