Tag of 25 things about me
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I secrely love doing these tag things and am flattered when someone chooses me for a tag. ( I guess it is not a secret now!)
2. I am a bit of a hypochondriac.
3. I have an extreme phobia of iguanas.
4. I hate flying.
5. When I get nervous or really hot, my hands sweat.(It seems to be where 90% of my sweat comes from even when I work out my hands sweat before my face-weird I know.)
6. I am a bit obsessed with American Idol.
7. I am also obsessed with the color orange.
8. I get in a bad mood if I feel like I haven't been productive enough or did not accomplish as much as I should have in a day.
9.I love the t.v. show "The Office."
10. I am adopted.
11. I do not like being alone for very long. I start going crazy and crave social interaction. Even after Savanna has napped for awhile I am ready for her to wake up so I can talk to her.
12. I am very attached to my pillow.
13. I have a very guility conscience and often worry incessantly when I think I may have hurt someone's feelings. (This probably isn't a surprise to most of you reading this!)
14. I love country music.
15. One of Savanna's and I's favorite activities is to dance around the house.
16. I used to have a problem with cursing but am doing much better now. (I know I am a sinner!)
17. I love bowling.
18. I am left handed.
19. I sadly must confess that I am a "Twlight" fan.
20. I love going out to eat.
21. One of the most important things to me in my life is to be a good wife and mother.
22. I am really bad at keeping my own secrets. ( I tell myself I am not going to tell people something about me and I often do anyway).
23. I love anything to do with human behavoir, social work, or psychology. (my ares of study). If you get me on any of these subjects, I will talk to you about it until you tell me that you need to go home!
24. I love the months:October-December. I love the holidays and everything about it!! I get extremely giddy on October 1st.
25. I am not a competitive person until I feel someone is competing with me first and then that streak comes out.
I tag Kristin and anyone else who reads this!


2 comments:
Haha! I love tags, too, and especially reading them. It's an easy way to get to know someone better. Thanks for the post! :)
I love how you "sadly confess" you're a twlight fan. I hear you man
Post a Comment