Valentine's Day
So I was thinking that I should post about our Valentine's Day. Though I was lame and didn't take any pictures. So this post may be Boring, so I won't be offended if you don't read it! This is like an online journal so these posts for me to keep updated as well. So Friday night, TC and I were able to go out on a date together while my friend, Lori, was nice enought to watch Savanna. We went to the movies, used our gift card at Chili's, and ate at Red Mango. (Red Mango is very yummy!). Saturday TC surprised me with a new wallet and I got him a couple books. Saturday night we went to our stake Valentine's Day Dance. We had a lot of fun learning the waltz and the cha cha. Savanna hung out for the nursery for awhile before we heard a page from the dj "Would Savanna Perry's parents please report to the nursery?" We went to the nursery and she seemed ok but aparently she had been crying for a half an hour. We left her for a few minutes and then we checked on her again and she saw me walk in and ran towards me crying. Poor little thing-we hope nursery goes well in 4 months. She is usually fine with babysitters, but she was sad that night. We took her out to dance for awhile and she cheered up some! Anyway, we had a fun weekend. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day as well!


3 comments:
Sounds like you had a sweet Valentines Day. We really wanted to go to that dance, it sounds so fun! We didn't realize it was Presidents Day weekend though, and couldn't resist the chance to go out of town :) We'll have to have another cha cha dance sometime! haha
Sounds like you had a good Valentine's weekend. Can't believe how quickly the time passes by.
Love you guys, MOM
Dancing sounded like fun. Our dance class just ended and I just wish there were more chances to dance these days. Poor Savanna though! You guys may have a "fun" time when nursery time comes around.
Post a Comment