Completed Project
So I finally finished the Cinderella quilt that I made for Savanna for her birthday and I'm really excited to give it to her for her birthday. It only took me like 6 months-I'm not the fastest sewer. I met with two of my good friends once a week and my one friend, Marthe, helped us sew. I could not have made this without her help but she pushed me so I can say that I sewed pretty much all of this (though she did all the quilting. I am not crafty at all! Really, it is pretty much an anti talent is what I call it. So for my friend to help me make something for Savanna means so much to me! Thanks again Marthe!


3 comments:
Looks great! I maintain that being crafty is more about being patient and investing the time to be meticulous. (Time we don't all have, which is probably why I'm not very crafty these days!)
Beautiful!! You rock! I love how you are always working toward something positive - this , running races, etc. Way to go! See you soon!
Beautiful, GREAT JOB ASH! This is awesome =)
Post a Comment