Savanna Update-4 years old
So I have Christmas to update on but don't feel like uploading a bunch of pictures right now so I thought I would do an update on our sweet Savanna who just turned 4. I really can't believe I have a 4 year old. It sounds so cliche but where does the time go? I remember as a kid a whole summer felt so long but time just gets quicker and quicker as I get older.
Savanna is doing well and we love having her as part of our family. Her favorite things right now include: princesses, dancing,coloring,reading,princesses,watching movies, learning new things,playing with friends,going to gym class, music class, telling her little brother,Clark, what to do-lol (or taking care of Clark, She is a good big sister.), and princesses. Can you tell she likes princesses? What a girlie girl!
Savanna is learning and growing so much. She knows all her sounds, can write almost all her letters, is starting to read words, and cracks us up with the funny things she says.
Here are some of her recent quotes:
- (In the check out line at Wal Mart in Hawaii about the people in front of us,with a confused look on her face) "They have brown skin. They do not look like us."
- (To TC's sister, Marisha) "You are married but you do not have any babies."
- (While watching, Annie) Savanna: "Why are those people bad?" Me:"Not sure. Maybe they do not feel loved by their family." Savanna: "Or maybe they live in the city."
- (While TC was telling her about a plane that crashed into a mountain-why he was doing this, I'm not sure. We were talking about planes and whether they crash or not.) Savanna:"When they crashed into the mountain did their faces broke? When Great Grandma died did her face break too?"
- "When they died did their spirits go to Neverland?" (lol from Peter Pan)
- (We taught her that spirits do not go to live with Peter Pan so now she says) "Did their spirit go to world?"
- (While in the bathroom at the mall) "I'm going #1 and now I'm going #2."
- (This past weekend with my family my cousin, Vincent, ate the rest of Savanna's birthday cake. About 15 minutes later Savanna was drawing a picture and wrote "No.") Savanna:"That is no to Vincent." Me: "Why are you saying no to Vincent?" Savanna: "Because he ate the rest of my birthday cake."
- Me: "You are so funny, Savanna." Savanna: "Does Santa think I'm funny?"
- "I do not take naps on Christmas."
- (My cousin and I were talking about a restaurant that shut down and how we were sad about it because we like it so much.) Savanna:"What are you talking about?" Me:"Oh we are just sad because a restaurant we like is now gone." Savanna:"Did somebody take it?"
Love this girl!


1 comments:
Hee hee, very cute!
Post a Comment