Happy Birthday Savanna!
Our sweet Savanna turned 4 on December 22nd! How time flies! I will need to do an update on Savanna soon but for now I just wanted to recap her special day. So we flew on an overnight flight home from Hawaii Wednesday night and got back around 1 p.m. here in Salt Lake. My family is in town and so my mom and my brother,Spenser, picked us up from the airport. We were all pretty exhausted. The special thing about this year is Savanna was awake at the exact time she was born. She was born at 1:16 a.m. so she is usually always asleep then but that was 10:16 p.m. in Hawaii and we were waiting to board our flight so I sang Happy Birthday to her at that time and she thought it was pretty cool. Anyway after we all had naps my mom and brother came over and we opened cake and presents. Savanna loved all her presents. TC and I got her the Cinderella quilt I made her, two dress up outfits and the second level of Hooked on Phonics (we are using this to teach her to read). My mom got her a pretty red Sunday dress and 3d Scene Finder Princess Glasses. My brothers got her a Cinderella set with the carriage and horses. Yes as you can tell Savanna is obsessed with princesses. Hence the reason she is having a princess birthday party with her friends in January. Anyway, overall she had a fun and memorable day. We love our little 4 year old!


1 comments:
Very, very cute - I can't believe it slipped our minds to call Savanna and wish her happy birthday - sorry about that.
Did she absolutely LOVE her Cinderella quilt? It is beautiful.
Post a Comment