Monday, April 23, 2012

April Update


We have been crazy busy this month. Here is some of what we have been up to. After coming back from North Carolina and celebrating Easter we spent 6 days with TC's family in Northern Utah. TC still had to work and commuted back and forth in the evenings and spent time on the weekends with them. We had a great time with them. Savanna loved being with all her family! It was especially great to see Kristin, TC's sister, and her 3 girls since they live in Alaska and we don't get to see them very often!

Here are some fun pictures from our time together with TC's family. Sorry some of them are not very clear. I did not realize my lens was dirty.

The grandkids wearing their new pajamas they got from Grandma


Tree House Museum! This museum was awesome! The pictures I took don't even do it justice because my camera died shortly after getting there. There were so many educational and fun things there. There was a place where you could play doctor, a barn with animals, you could ride pretend horses, a fire truck, a big map, a music station, a big tree house to play in, a tent, an Oval Office, a school house etc, etc, etc. All of the different parts of the museum were very educational and focused on teaching children about different parts of history. If any of you visit Ogden I would highly recommend going to this museum if you have young children!

Getting nails painted by Aunt April (That is Grant in the background, April's husband.)
Story time with Aunt Marisha
Celebrating all of the April birthdays (There are 6 birthdays and 2 anniversaries to celebrate with TC and his extended family. Savanna is the only grand child on TC's side out of 5 who is not born in April!)
Opening up presents



Of course we also had to celebrate with cake (Here are all the people in TC's family with April birthdays minus Savanna. His mom, Clark, Kaytlin, April, Addison, and Lexi.)
Story time with Grandma
Clark and Addison
Fun at the park
We also spent a day visiting Temple Square, the Church History Musuem (they have a cool children's exhibit area, and City Creek. City Creek is really pretty! I loved it!)





Okay he really wanted to wear the dress and dance around. I tried to get him to just wear a vest. Don't freak out TC!
Fun at the food court playground at City Creek.


So after returning from Eden. My parents came into town for a family wedding. Thursday night TC and I went out for our anniversary (which is today!). We did a sealing session at the Salt Lake Temple (the temple we were married in) and then saw a ballet called Emeralds we had tickets for. Then Friday night we went to a wedding reception for good family friends. This is the only picture I got. I know it is not very good. Ugh I wished I had noticed my lens was so dirty!


Saturday I threw a baby shower along with some other friends for my good friend, Carly. Then Saturday we also went to a graduation party for our friends. Chris (in the middle) was in town because he just received his Ph D. from BYU. Way to go Chris!

We also have been lucky to have my parents in town. My dad left Sunday but my mom will be leaving on Saturday and the kids and I are actually going with her to Florida for a week and half! Life has been crazy but good!

0 comments: