Monday, April 23, 2012

Recent Savanna Quotes

  • "If I eat carrots I don't know whether I'll be able to see better at night."
  • "Mommy you make me smile and feel good in my heart."
  • "Why are my walls orange? That is not my favorite color. They should be blue. Then I would like to be in here more." (said to TC one day during quiet/nap time. FYI her walls are painted orange because I am a bit obsessed with orange and when we painted them she was too young to have a favorite color. Maybe I will let her decide the color of her walls someday.)
  • "Mommy you are the most beautiful woman."
  • "Today was such a fun day!" (said at the church history museum when we spent a day in Salt Lake with some of TC's family who were visiting).
  • "I love everyone in the whole world!"
  • "Grandma do you sleep in your shoes?" (Every time she had seen TC's mom she was in her shoes.)
  • "I love Daddy. I love Mommy. I love Clark. The person I love best of all though is Cricket! (Lol-TC's sister, April's, dog).
  • Background-Yesterday we were out for a walk. She wanted to walk to a nearby park. We told her we could do that but she could not play on the play ground since it was Sunday. This was her response. "I think that if we go there I will be distracted and want to play on the playground."
  • "Mommy when you make that face you look like a weird woman." (Lol-I do make this weird face when I think they do something super cute. I grind my teeth or something. It looks really weird. I have seen it in the mirror and I should really stop but it has just become a habit.)

0 comments: