Clark's 2 year Stats
We took Clark to his 2 year check up a couple of weeks ago and he is doing well. He has gotten sick a lot this winter though even more than last winter. My kids ended up with bronchitis twice which they have never had before.(Savanna gets sick a lot less than she used to though.) They usually don't even get chest colds. There must have been a lot going around as far as respiratory stuff because my kids do pick up colds but they usually don't get the respiratory illnesses or have any colds go into their chest. Hopefully we will get a bit of a break over the summer and have a better winter next year. Anyway, besides getting sick with colds and such Clark is a happy, healthy, fun little boy (he is even happy most of the time when he is sick and still sleeps well!). He developmentally is doing great. He talks very well. He says more words than we can count, puts words together into sentences, jumps and runs around like crazy and is learning his shapes, numbers, and colors. The only think I cant' seem to get him to do is eat with a fork consistently! I know he can do it because he will sometimes but then he often just resorts to using his hands. He really is a mess when he eats! At least he doesn't chuck his food on the ground anymore when he is done. Anyway here are Clark's 2 year stats and I'll also leave you with some funny things Clark has done or said lately. We are sure enjoying our little 2 year old!
Weight: 32 pounds 8 ounces-95%
Height: 36"-95%
Head Circumference: 20"-95%
- Recently Clark has renamed himself. When you asked him what his name is he will often say "Choo Choo Perry!" We are not sure where he got this from but it is pretty cute.
- "I need a Car band aid!" (He's been obsessed with band aids lately."
- "Kiss it!" (As he is leaning over to kiss a scratch on his lef)
- "Gross!" (While my Mom was changing his diaper the other day and he passed gass.)
- "I love Mommy! I love you Adasa (Savanna). I love Daddy too."
- "Savanna! Yeah!" (He learned how to say Savanna! He says it really well too and likes getting the praise for saying it right.)
- "Turn right there!" (To my dad when they were driving in the car the other night when they were babysitting them while they were in town.)
- "I'm a hunk."
- "I love Clark."
- "Oh no see bum. No see bum." (Looking at a book where the baby is leaning over and her bum is in the middle of the picture. Savanna and him think it is hilarious.)
- "Clark threw a fit."
- "My cake." (At a wedding reception the other night.)
- "Mine! Mine!" (In the middle of his sleep during a dream while he was napping yesterday).


0 comments:
Post a Comment