Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

7 years ago today TC and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple! I still can't believe it has been 7 years! At the same time it feels like it has been a really long time since I was single! I am so glad I made that decision to marry TC 7 years ago! He is a wonderful, patient, loving man and I am grateful to have him. He is a great father and a hard worker. He takes great care of our family! He is my best friend. We have fun together and he is always there to listen! He accepts me as I am while still encouraging me to be my best! Anyway I'm sure that is enough mushy stuff for all of you. I love you TC! Happy Anniversary!

1 comments:

Aleta said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Give us a couple of days and we'll be right there with you ;)